8 years ago
Monday, September 22, 2008
Diet Update
The diet is going great! Staying motivated....but with all the kids' activities, I find myself eating out more that I should, and of coarse I ate way tooo much at my women's retreat this weekend, which I will update you on tomorrow. As of today...29.5 lbs off! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, don't beat yourself up about eating this weekend.. It was after all a "retreat".. We all need that.. So just jump back in and you will be fine. Way to go. I wish I could say I had lost that much..
hey donan,
I had lots of fun getting to know you this weekend at the retreat!! You are a fun lady! I'm glad you guys moved into the ward...we could use more down to earth people here ;) Love your background on the blog very cute!
Post a Comment