Grandma and Grandpa Trefry recently visited and brought my camera back to me. I had left it there when the kids and I visited in July. So here are the pictures from that trip. We had a great time. We swam a lot in mom and dad's pool, went shopping, and spent a day in Copper Mountain riding the alpine slide and chair lifts. We also spent one afternoon shopping with Lori and came across some water fountains. Neely quickly decided that they were not for looking but rather for playing. It was late in the evening and beginning to cool off. There are people in the background having dinner at a restaurant, who just got a hoot out of watching her. Luckily we were still in the middle of potty training, so I had an extra set of clothes with me in my purse to put on her when we finally drug her away. Enjoy!
Love Ya,
Donan

1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I remember riding the Alpine slide when I lived in Colorado in the 80's how fun!! Glad you got your camera back so we can see current photos too.
Post a Comment