Friday, January 2, 2009

Many Updates

OK...the holidays have passed and JC has had a ton of time off during the last two weeks and life almost feels normal again. But alas, my blog has been the one to suffer the most from the busy holiday season. In my defense, in the month before Christmas JC was home about 40 hours total and of those he slept 95% of them which meant that mom had to do all the shopping and preparing for Christmas by herself...and I must say that I did a good job...all except the blog....but my New Year's Resolution is to do a blog this year that I can print off into a book (it is so cool! I'll tell you more later) and have as a very special keepsake. So in the spirit of keeping everyone informed I am going to make several quick posts about the recent events of December. So keep reading!!

No comments: