I'm so excited....I've been tagged! It's my first time! But just as quickly as I became excited, I also freaked out. Coming up with things that I am good at has never been easy...it's this whole self-esteem thing. Anyway...here goes nothing!
7 Things I Can Do
1. I can see the good in almost any situation. Although I do have to be reminded to look for it when it comes to my kids.
2. I can tend to be controlling and OCD about the way I like things done.
3. I can cook and bake well as long as I have a recipe.
4. I can play the piano. (that was Josh's suggestion when I asked him)
5. I can organize and simplify any situation, no matter how chaotic.
6. I can seem unfriendly at times....but I'm not...just unsure of myself in new situations.
7. I can forgive anyone for anything...just ask my ex-husband. :)
7 Things I Cannot do
1. I cannot just turn the other cheek when I feel like something or someone is being treated unfairly.
2. I cannot just "whip something up" like my mother. There must be a recipe with exact measurements. (It's that OCD thing again!)
3. I cannot go out to the movies or out to eat alone.
4. I cannot sew. Little repairs, sure...building something from a pattern...forget it.
5. I cannot sleep at night without the ceiling fan on.
6. I cannot sleep at night if I can feel the stubble on my legs....or sleep in socks!
7. I cannot make a decision about what to do about the upcoming election. (uh-oh...did I really just mention politics?)
7 Things that Attracted me to JC
1. He was too shy to ask me out...so I asked him.
2. His size...he made me feel safe...and small :)
3. He was like a lost puppy. He was driving truck at the time and always drove into the dairy I worked at looking all dirty and tired. It made me want to take him home, give him a bath, and feed him.
4. It mattered to him what I thought and how I felt.
5. We could sit and talk for hours and never get bored with each other. He would be on the road and we would actually talk for hours after 9:00 pm (cause our cells would be free) while he drove to some place I had never heard of.
6. His drive and desire for the things he wanted in life, and his desire to take care of me and Josh.
7. He wanted to have children and start a family. (he was 41 when we met)
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Are you kidding???
2. Whatever!
3. Love you!
4. Josh, knock it off!
5. Neely, knock it off!
6. Where's the phone? or Where's my cell phone?
7. Has anyone seen my keys?
7 Celebrity Admiration's
1. Bill Cosby for making fun of everyday life with kids
2. Oprah Winfrey for the good things she does in the world
3. I don't know....Judge Judy for keepin' it real...LOL
4. Sheesh these are hard....
5. Tina Fay, for her flawless and hilarious impression of Sarah Palin...LOL
6. OK...now I'm just crackin' myself up!
7. I like Ellen Degeneres too.... I agree with Janae'....that woman is funny!
7 Favorite Foods
1. Fresh baked bread
2. Tres Leche Cake
3. GOOD Ice Cream...not the cheap stuff
4. Any kind of pastry
5. Crab Legs
6. BBQ (only the good stuff)
7. Funeral Potatoes
7 People I Tag
1. Are you kidding? I don't even know 7 people with blogs!!
2. Jen Rogers
3. Lindsee Shipp
4. Misty Gifford
5. Michelle Cannon
6. Veda Charlton
7. That's it...cause I bet Celeste and Maureen don't even remember who I am!
8 years ago

3 comments:
I really liked you tag. it was cute. I need to meet your hubby
Ok, that was so fun to read!! I am so glad you did it!! by the way there is a brunch on Monday at Lindsee's I was supposed to tell you about today but forgot to call you. So come at 10.. LOL. I am serious!!
Yes I do remember you and all the fun we had at the retreat. I am glad to see that you are blogging. I am still learning how to put pictures on my blog. It was fun reading your tag answers.
Post a Comment