Last Sunday Neely wore the dress that Grandma Chapman bought her for birthday. It is long sleeved and last Sunday was they first Sunday cool enough for her to wear it. (Those of you who have never lived outside Arkansas will never understand how much joy that sentence brings me! HeHeHe!!) Anyway...I wanted a picture so I could post it on the blog for grandma to see. The whole morning had not been good and Neely was in a foul mood, so it's no wonder that when I asked her to pose she gave me some attitude. So those of you who say "She is soooo cute."....I just want you to remember this moment and understand why I giggle when people tell me that. My little Neely is the "Mother's Curse" at it's finest. I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for the dress Grandma...it is VERY cute!
Love Ya!
Donan

6 comments:
OH My Heck, that is great!! You will be so glad you have that some day to show her when her kids are doing that to her.. LOL>.
That is a cute dress, I did notice it in church last Sunday. And the attitude usually goes along with being cute!
some days you just have to laugh. I really like to make it worse by telling them to cry harder because I cant hear them.
So cute. Nikolas still talks about wanting to go visit Neely.
I think those are cute pictures. It's always cute when its someone else's child laying on the floor throwing fits and not your own. Believe me I have plenty of pictures of Baylee throwing fits.
We have definitely had those moments! She looks very cute in her dress!
Post a Comment