Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Puppy Names

Here are some of my favorites...help me pick!
Baron
Roscoe
Samson
Titan
Bodhi
and just to be funny....Midget

6 comments:

Janae' said...

Titan..you can put a poll on your blog under gadgets you know.. that might be fun too.

jennifer rogers said...

i like Titan...I think that is a very fitting name for a giant dog/horse :)

Martindale News said...

I agree with Titan, sounds like a good stout name.

Our Happy Family said...

I'm going to say Midget just because I think that would get people turning their heads. As you call your dog/horse to come inside and you yell Midget and this horse comes a runnin, you will get people looking. lol

jennifer rogers said...

hey donan,
I'm bummed that you can't come to the party you were on the invite list! But, I already have the catalogs and I can bring it by your house or I can bring it on Sunday just let me know what will work best for you!

Ayrian Rogers said...

I like midget because all you know of this puppy is his size. If you name him Titan it might not match his pesonality. You never know he could end up afraid of everything. lol