Monday, May 4, 2009

I know.....I know!

OK...I KNOW that I have totally dropped the ball on my blog for all of you who pay attention! I blame it on Facebook. I have just been using Facebook to keep in touch, and have been neglecting my blog. But....I'm back, because I can't narrate pictures or express thoughts and feelings on Facebook. I guess I just need to find a happy medium between them. I have some catching up to do so I will start with Easter.

The kids and I had Easter together. Unfortuatally, JC had to work....we hate it when that happens! JC and I hid eggs throughout the house the night before for them. Holidays are fun again around here because Neely is the age where Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny are still real. Josh had it all figured out some time ago. Neely's eggs were colored, with candy in them. Josh's eggs were cammo with money in them. I hid a few of Josh's eggs too well....we didn't find them for a couple of days! Hehe!

The pictures of the kids aren't very good. Neely had been soooooo sick! You can see that her nose is soooo raw from having it run. I was determined to go to chruch on Easter, so I drug them there but we left after Sacrament. Poor pumpkin! Later that day we had dinner with our neighbors, Jeff and Jenn. I am thankful that we have such great friends to spend holidays with since we are so far from family. Overall it was a great day!




No comments: